- 1 reusable canister that can be fixed to the wall or to a rolling stand
- 50 single-use bags to be inserted in the canister
- Available with or without solidifier (10G tube) allowing to gel the aspirated fluids, thus facilitating transport and waste treatment
- Capacity: 1000 Ml
Security : The entire waste management system has been designed to reduce the risk of cross-contamination. This highly hygienic system is equipped with a bacteria filter and a non-return valve for maximum safety. The bags are sealed after closure and emptied into a closed loop container to prevent exposure to contaminated liquid waste and thus protect the medical team and the patient.
Practical and economical : They allow : The waste pockets adapt to the existing equipment of the practice :
- Space saving: its compact shape adapts very easily to small spaces and facilitates storage.
- Saves time: the system is easy to clean and the filter is simple to change.
Resistant : To avoid the risk of accidents, each type of lining has been designed to withstand a fall of 1 m and a pressure test of 50 kg.
Effective : Like bone or flesh particles, blood, saliva or saline can block the suction system. Suction waste bags keep the motor running smoothly: the system retains the extracted material and thus protects the motor filter.