GAMMEX NON-LATEX SENSITIVE GLOVES
Designed by Ansell Medical, Gammex Non-latex Sensitive is a range of sterile surgical gloves for practitioners with intolerances or even severe allergies to latex and/or chemicals.
CE2797 BSI GROUP
Test our products for free in your own practice
Delivery is free for orders over 175£.
Expert advice: 100% customer satisfaction
These surgical gloves are recommended for all types of surgery, and have the following characteristics:
• Non-allergenic gloves: absence of latex proteins, casein (animal protein) and cetylpyridinium (CCP) for non-irritating gloves
• SENSOPRENE formula: advanced protection against skin reactions for optimal comfort
• Ergoform technology: anatomical shape with textured finger surface: to reduce muscle fatigue during surgery, prevent musculoskeletal tensions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, and for better grip and touch sensitivity.
• Practical: thanks to the internal Polyurethane layer, Gammex Non-latex Sensitive gloves are easy to slip on and off
• Neoprene gloves with rolled edge: particularly thin, flexible and resistant material for better ergonomics
• Box of 50 gloves: sold in pairs, sterile packed
• Several sizes available
- 1 unit 1 unit
The box of 12
Or price per unit : £3.75
The box of 12
Or price per unit : £3.58
- Box of 100 Box of 100
The box of 100
Or price per unit : £0.85
- Box of 20 Box of 20