HYGITECH offers a complete range of irrigation sets compatible with most implantology motors on the market.
To avoid thermal damage to the bone, the surgical drill must be properly cooled with the proper flow of coolant; this flow rate can be set directly on the motor.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Each HYGITECH irrigation set is equipped with:
• A perforator for the sterile solution bag, and an ON / OFF air filter to increase the flow of the saline solution
• A flow control wheel to control or cut the flow of the solution.
• A silicone peristaltic pump tube adapted to the dimensions of each physio dispenser.
• A stopcock that is present on some references to regulate the different flow
• Accessories in reference functions
o S-shaped fasteners: attaches the irrigation tube to the micro motor cord.
o Hooks: When the diameter of the implantology cord is large, use these hooks to attach it to the irrigation set.
o Y connector: to choose between one or two channels. The dentist can use a single lane for internal or external irrigation or both lanes to irrigate simultaneously internally and externally.
Each irrigation set is packaged in a sterile blister pack.
There are two traceability labels on each blister: these labels include the batch number, reference, and expiration date of the product to facilitate the transfer of information to the patient record.