Box of 10
Or price per unit : £1.20
Recommended in various surgical procedures for haemostasis; used when control of bleeding (capillary, venous and arteriolar) by conventional pressure and ligation procedures is ineffective.
Shelf life: 5 years.
Sterile, single use
III. Org Certificateur : 2460 DNV GL Presafe AS
Obelis s.a, Bd. Général Wahis 53, 1030 Brussels, BELGIUM
Test our products for free in your own practice
Delivery is free for orders over 175£.
Expert advice: 100% customer satisfaction
- HYGITECH haemostatic sponges are sponges made of high quality, processed and highly purified gelatine (of porcine origin)
- Delivered in a sterile blister pack
- Single format of 1x1x1cm
- Available in packs of 10 and 32 sterile blisters
Easy to use and malleable
HYGITECH haemostatic sponges can be cut to fit the bleeding site.
Insoluble in water
They have a rapid absorption capacity equivalent to 40 - 50 times its weight in blood or other fluids thanks to their high macroporosity
Biocompatible and non-pyrogenic
They offer good adhesion to the haemorrhagic site favouring the formation of the fibrin network essential for good coagulation.
Complete resorption in 3-4 weeks
The box of 12
Or price per unit : £9.92
- Best quality / price ratio Best quality / price rat…
- Sterile Sterile
- 32 items in the kit 32 items in the kit
The box of 5
Or price per unit : £13.80
- Box of 10 Box of 10
- Box of 2 mats of 30 sheets Box of 2 mats of 30 shee…
The box of 2
Or price per unit : £42.50
- On sale!