- 1 unit 1 unit
Test our products for free in your own practice
Delivery is free for orders over 175£.
Expert advice: 100% customer satisfaction
Used in surgical procedures, SURGICEL absorbable hemostat help control capillary, venous and arterial bleeding when ligation or other means of bleeding control are impractical or ineffective.
Characteristics of SURGICEL absorbable haemostat :
• All natural: extracted from wood, SURGICEL absorbable haemostat are composed of 100% regenerated and oxidized cellulose.
• Absorbable: with a complete resorption between 7 and 15 days, without modification of the normal healing process. Histologically, the gauze is no longer identifiable after 60 days.
• Rapid: With the blood, a brownish gelatinous mass forms, which contributes to the formation of the clot, which will act as a hemostatic adjuvant in controlling bleeding. In only one to two minutes, SURGICEL achieves haemostasis of a haemorrhage.
• Antibacterial: SURGICEL offers post-operative antibacterial protection. Hemostatic gauze contains a bactericide that is effective against a broad spectrum of gram+ and gram- organisms, as well as antibiotic-resistant bacteria such as MRSA, VRE, PSRP and MRSA.
• Several sizes available: SURGICEL absorbable haemostat are available in 1.25 x 5 cm or 7.5 x 5 cm format. The gauzes can also be cut to the desired dimensions.
• Each box contains 12 sterile pouches.
The box of 25
Or price per unit : £0.52