- 1 unit 1 unit
The multi-purpose holders are cassettes specially designed for the storage and organisation of dental inserts. They allow the surgeon to classify the inserts by surgical procedure (extraction, implant site preparation, bone surgery or sinus lift) and thus facilitate the practitioner in his organisation.
Test our products for free in your own practice
Delivery is free for orders over 175£.
Expert advice: 100% customer satisfaction
- Aesthetic and resistant: made of stainless steel and silicone, the cassettes ensure that the inserts are held securely during transport and all disinfection operations (thermo-disinfection, ultrasound tank, etc.)
- Autoclavable: the cassettes guarantee sterilisation without damaging the materials
- Compact format: possibility to put the holder in the sterilisation cassettes
- Easy to open thanks to its hinged lid.
- Cassettes with perforations from Ø 3.5 to 5 mm available in 3 sizes
- Cassettes for 2 inserts size: 3.5 x 2.5 x 4.1 cm
- Cassettes for 5 inserts size: L 7.5 x W 2.5 cm
- Cassettes for 6 inserts size: 6 x 3.5 x 4.8 cm