Sterile irrigation set HY-110001D HY-110001D
Quantity : 4 + 1
Irrigation is an essential part of implant surgery and limits heating of the bone and adjacent tissues.
Technical specifications :
Each HYGITECH irrigation set is fitted with :
- a perforator for the sterile solution pouch and an ON/OFF air filter to increase the flow of saline solution.
- A flow regulator wheel to control or cut off the flow of solution.
- a silicone peristaltic pump tube adapted to the dimensions of each physiodispenser.
- a stopcock which is present on certain references to regulate the different flows
- accessories depending on the references:
o S-shaped attachments: used to attach the irrigation tube to the cord of the micromotor.
o Hooks: when the diameter of the implant motor cord is large, use these hooks to attach it to the irrigation set.
o Y connector: to choose between one or two channels. The dentist can use a single channel for internal or external irrigation or both channels for simultaneous internal and external irrigation.
Each irrigation set is packaged in a sterile blister pack. There are two traceability labels on each blister pack. These labels include the batch number, reference and expiry date of the product to facilitate the transfer of information to the patient file.
Irrigation sets are ethylene oxide sterilised and have a shelf life of 3 years from the date of production.
- Class: IIa. Certifying body: 0123 TÜV Süd.
- EU REP: Shanghai International Holding Corp. GmbH Eiffestrasse 80, 20537 Hamburg, Germany
*All brand names are registered trademarks and the property of the manufacturer.