- These terms & conditions will apply to your use of all the services available on the Hygitech website. By using this website you agree to these terms & conditions of use. From time to time we may change these terms and conditions and will post revisions on our website. We recommend that you regularly review these terms & conditions and your continued use of this website will constitute acceptance of any changes to the website terms. These terms and conditions shall not affect any statutory rights which you may from time to time be entitled to, to the extent that such rights cannot be varied or excluded by law.
- All products advertised by us on our website are sold subject to acceptance of the order by us, availability of the product and are governed by our terms & conditions of sale. If an item is out of stock you will be notified by e-mail or telephone within 48 working hours of us receiving your order. You will be offered an alternative product if one is available or you may cancel your order.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any product from the our website at any time at our sole discretion.
- No part of this website may be reproduced in any form whether electronically or otherwise without prior written consent of Hygitech other than for the purposes of keeping a record of transactions entered into via our website. Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited and we reserve all our rights in respect of any intellectual property used on this website.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all electronical communications sent from your computer to us. You must use this website for lawful purposes only.
- This website may contain links including hyperlinks which are provided for your convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked website , its operator or content.
- You acknowledge that we make no representation or warranty in respect of the availability of this website or that it is error free. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer equipment meets relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with French law, and both Hygitech and you agree that any dispute arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of commerce, Paris.
300 High Holborn
Telephone: 0203 808 1110
Collection and Use of Information
When you make a payment on our website, our payment partner will collect the payment and collect information about you on our behalf. The payment partner will then forward to us this information. We will use your information to process your order. If any information is missing then we will not be able to process the order.
We will store your personal details for future use such as to send you promotional material, future catalogues and to develop our services and website.
We will, unless you inform us otherwise, from time to time, keep you updated with current offers that we feel maybe of interest to you.
All personal data is stored securely to prevent unauthorised access. We will not communicate your details to 3rd parties.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties.
Updating your Personal Information
We will try to ensure that your details are accurate and up to date. Any information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the French law (art 34 de la loi Informatiques et Liberté du 6 janv. 1978).
If any of the information that you provide us changes, please let us know the correct details in a e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are entitled to receive a copy of the information we hold about you.